February 27, 2020
Data we may Collect. Multi Services and/or third parties may collect from you your IP address, details about your browser, the website you visited before you came to our site and a piece of data known as a cookie id.
Personal Information. Some websites owned by us may collect information which you choose to provide to us, either by a contact form, by email, or when making a purchase of a product or a service from that website. The type of information you may choose to provide to us may include your name, your email address(es), your phone number(s), and/or your address(es).
In addition, if you leave a comment or a review on the site, we collect the information shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
After your comment is approved, your chosen profile avatar or picture can be seen by other site visitors in the context of your comment.
If you upload any images to this website, you should avoid uploading images which have location data, such as EXIF GPS, included with them. Any visitor to the website can download and extract any location data from images shown on the website.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling We do not use your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making. However, we may do so in order to fulfil obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform you of any such processing and provide you with an opportunity to object.
Cookies Third parties as well as Multi Services may be reading “cookies” on your internet browser, or placing our own cookies. Cookies are pieces of information or text transferred to the hard drive of your through your browser. They allow us, and/or third parties, to recognize your browser, remember your information and follow what you do on the internet. You may choose to disable or block cookies, and you should be aware that if you do, this website may not work properly, or appear as we intend it to. However, if you choose to block or disable cookies, this is how you can do so:
Cookies are designed and used to collect the following types of information:
- Your internet browsing behavior, such as: the websites and pages you visit on those sites. The products or services you searched for and those which you subsequently purchased.
- Your website journey: for example, the name of the internet host and the name of the domain you used to access the internet. And the URL, or address of the website from which you directly accessed our website.
- Data used for statistical and analytical reports: such as the keywords you may have clicked on to reach our website, the pages you visit and how long you stay on our site, and the time and date that you visited our site.
- Other information collected may include the computer, laptop or phone you use, the operating system you use, such as Windows or Mac, the platform you use, and the version of the type of browser you use, such as Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- We may also collect non-personal information about you such as demographics.
- We and third parties may also collect information about advertisements you respond to, and we further collect
- Information which can be used to fight against misuse or fraud.
- If you write a comment on our website you may choose to opt-in, saving your name, email address and website in cookies. This is designed for your convenience, so you do not have to complete your details again if you want to write another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have registered an account with this site and you log in, we will set a cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie is temporary and contains no personal data. It is deleted and discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in to this site, we will set up various cookies to collect and save your login details and the screen-display choices you make or have made. Login cookies are “live” for two days, and screen options cookies are “live” for a year. If you choose to select “Remember Me”, your login will stay live for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted and discarded.
- If you publish an article on this website, or edit an article on this site, another cookie will be saved in your browser. This specific cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited or published. The cookie expires after one (1) day.
The information we collect may be used in the following fashion:
- to update and improve our, services and/or products provided to you, including improving and updating the website.
- to help us in the diagnosis and assessment of potential problems and/or issues such as errors on the site, abusive or fraudulent actions, potential security risks.
- to gather demographic information, to collect statistical information and analytical data from the website.
- Multi Services may share information with third parties as described in the “Information Collected by Third Parties” section below. Multi Services may use and/or retain your Personal Information (name, email address, address, and/or phone number) to identify you, to use in order to reply to you and/or to contact you in reference to an inquiry which you may make, or respond to a request for assistance.
- To further promote and/or manage the relationship between you and us, and/or for other legitimate allowed business or legal purposes.
Sensitive Information. Multi Services’ websites utilize the services of Payment Gateway providers, such as PayPal. Therefore, when you make a purchase from any of our websites, your financial information, including your credit card or other financial information is not provided to us, nor is it captured or stored by us. That information is provided directly to the payment gateway provider who do not disclose that information to us.
We may collect your email address for downloadable products, or your delivery address for tangible products, but that is part of the legitimate business purposes mentioned above.
Any sensitive information which we do collect is protected and encrypted by the current industry standard encryption protocol, Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. There are several ways to tell if the site or the page of the site you are visiting is protected by SSL. Look at the left-hand side of the address bar of the site, if can see an icon or a picture of a closed padlock there, and/or the address begins with https:// rather than http:// the page is protected by SSL. Alternatively, you can right-click on the page and select the option marked “Properties.”
Method and Duration for which store the Information we collect. Multi Services transfers, stores and protects information collected utilizing SSL (see also the “Sensitive Information” section above) or other generally accepted industry standards. Multi Services retains such information for as long as necessary to provide its service(s) to you or for other legitimate and/or legal purposes.
If you write a comment, both the comment and its related metadata are retained by us, indefinitely. We do this so we are able to automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments you may make, instead of holding them to be approved by our moderation system again.
If you register on our website, we also store any personal information you may have provided when writing your user profile. Any of our site users can read, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. The only exception to this is that you cannot change your username. Website administrators are also able to see and edit that information.
Information Collected by Third Parties. Multi Services’ websites may allow content from third parties, and/or advertising, and links to other websites. We may share information which is non-personal (for example: demographic and/or statistical) to enable those third parties to deliver relevant content and/or advertisements.
In addition to the above, please be aware that articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content which is embedded from other websites behaves in the exact same way as it does on the originating website, just as if you had visited the other website.
To see Google’s policy, please go to https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. Some third-party advertising companies provide a way for you to opt-out of their technology. If you wish to see more information and/or the identity of advertisers that provide a method for you to opt out, please visit:
Visitor from the EU. If you are a visitor/customer from the EU, or the European Economic Area, and you wish to see, transfer, delete or update the personal information you have provided to us, or if you wish to withdraw consent or otherwise exercise your rights pursuant to the GDPR, please email us at [email protected].
Transfer and Ownership of Information. Subject to applicable law, all information collected on this website is considered to be an asset of Multi Services Co-op and as such may be shared and/or transferred as described in this policy and/or as part of a merger or acquisition (or contemplated merger or acquisition) of Multi Services Co-op and/or this website.
Legal Disclaimer. We may disclose personal information we hold, when required to do so by law, or, if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, or to comply with service of legal process received by Multi Services Co-op and/or this website.
If you have registered an account with this site, or you have chosen to write and leave comments, you can ask us to send an exported file of the personal data we have about you. This will include data you have provided to us. You can also ask us to delete any personal information we hold about you. This does not include any data which we are obligated to retain, for purposes of administration, legal requirements, or security.